Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dane's belated Birthday gift!



So, my punctuality for Dane's birthday gift isn't the best, but this one was totally worth the wait! I actaully did get Dane a gift in April, but returned it (it was a toddler climb n swing playset, but it was too wobbly and felt unsafe)! And today I was at the right place at the right time. I got a heck of a deal on this brand new power ride on toy! It was the floor model and last one at Wal Mart! And the kids were instantly in heaven! And why, you ask, did I get this for Dane knowing that he won't be able to drive it for a few years? A few weeks ago, we were at the neighbors and Dane took a ride along in one of the power wheels, and LOVED every minute. Dane was grinning ear to ear. So I made a mental note, ask Santa! But when this deal came to me, I just couldn't pass it up! And I could totally justify it since I had just taken back Dane's original birthday gift! And once home, it was an instant hit with all the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment