Friday, January 30, 2009

Elliott 'Hannah Montana' Taylor

Should I be worried?!?!?! She's four-years-old and already enjoys fancy clothes, make up and jammin to Hannah Montana! Have I created a monster or should I be thrilled she's so animated! I am thrilled she is so animated and full of life.... she truly could be the next Hannah Montana! Elliott carries a unique stage presence already, she sets up behind the recliner in the corner of the room, then when the song begins she runs out with her headset and guiter and starts dancing and singing, and (as the middle photo shows) she makes sure she waves to her friends!!! What a rockstar! And the best part of this all, she let me take photos - but of course that had to be 'part' of the 'scenerio.' I told her Hannah always has a photographer to take her photos at her concert. She accepted this and allowed me to take photos instead of her typical clamming up as soon as I pull out the camera! I hope you enjoy these photos as much as me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment