Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's Happening this month....

So many things are going on this month, and I'm so excited to be so busy with Project Scrapbook (besides the fact I'm on somewhat strict orders from my doctor to take it easy, so I'll do my best to remain somewhat low key - it's a good thing scrapbooking is relaxing) !!! Things are really picking up, and I am super thrilled. Oh, and I have five ladies signed up for scrapbooking class at the end of the month in my home! I do look forward to teaching a class again. I enjoy creating kits, but I do miss the interaction of a class!
January was a fantastic month, I sold out of several kits, and that is just AWESOME (and even had orders to remake a few)!!!! I had a fantastic crop at the beginning of the month, and at the end of the month it was great to see familiar faces at Cord Camera's crop, too! I am so looking forward the three events scheduled for February.... the first being Camp Scrapbook Weekend Retreat this Friday-Sunday! I am so lucky to be with 15 other ladies who are just as enthusiastic and dedicated to scrapbooking as I am! And then I have two other day crops scheduled - February 21st in Carmel and February 28th on the Southside (Southport/I65). FYI: There are still seats available at each crop if you care to join us!
This month do look for new kits.... one that is on my desk right now is Through the Seasons. This will be a bundle of kits (at least five two-page layouts) that showcase the seasons throughout the year! And it will be an economical solution to help you get caught up (or ahead) on your holiday scrapbooking! Also, a baby series of kits showcasing layouts throughout babies first year (with 7 weeks to go till baby #3 due, I got baby on my mind). And I've got a touch of Spring Fever (even though that darn groundhog said six more weeks of winter), so look for some Spring themed items as well! I'm also pondering thoughts on creating my Monthly Kit Club.... I have so many ideas, I just don't know what to do! So if any of you are interested in a Kit Club let me know what concepts you are interested in - I hope to launch something in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment