Monday, April 6, 2009

Life is Good!

I have a baby that sleeps in long four hour periods at night... the kids are adjusting to life with a new baby with very little to no misbehaviors... and I feel great, so life is good (for the moment!). And thanks to the help of family.... I was able to get some time for scrapbooking! Yeah! This means new stuff for you guys! Myles and Elliott were at Grandma Taylors in Fort Wayne for a few days last week (it was spring break) and then Grandma Mathews came up on Friday to help with the baby and housework. So I felt relaxed and had the energy to do some scrappin! I posted five new layouts and even put some older kits on sale! Happy Shopping! Also, don't forget to order your Kit Club for April - for a sneak peek of the kits contents, check them out in the online store..... they are packed full of goodies. The cost is only $30 and you will get 12 pattern papers, 10 sheets coordinating cardstock, chipboard letters, embellishments and MORE!!! The best part is that you will get the instructions to complete at least three layouts, card and project. Below you'll see a few new layouts I just posted.

You will find both layouts at http://www.projectscrapbook.net/ in the online store in the What's New category!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! These pages are GREAT !!! I'll go online right now to order mine...(and other pages, too, I'm sure )!!! See you May 1st...can't wait !!

    ReplyDelete