Wednesday, June 10, 2009

And to think it started out so fun...



Actually it started out as a fight who gets to ride first, and then it turned into fun, nad then it turned into two kids being sent to their rooms for time out! Then they got the great idea to ride together! And it was so cute watching them drive up and down the cul de sac. I even got them to pose for a crazy looking picture. And then I see Elliott standing up and Myles is pulling her pants down, and the both are giggling and singing. Oh, man they are just too much at times! The neighbors must get a kick out of me running down the road to get the kids attention whild holding Dane (he has this new found joy in being held wrapped in my arm facing outward, so the whole time I'm running he's just dangling in my arms). After I caught up with the kids and told they were in time outs, they both cried all the way home. Luckily, I don't think many of our neighbors are home during the day! Other than this tiny incident, it has been a great summer vactaion so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment