Saturday, June 6, 2009

And to think, this is my 'Shy' kid!

The kids enjoy watching Seth and I play rock band! And they are becoming more invovled in singing and playing some of the instruments! It is such a great family activity, one everyone can enjoy! Yesterday, I heard Myles singing, and I was upstairs and missed the opportunity to video it. So today, I made it my goal to get the singing on video. Myles is my shy kid, and he really impressed me with his ability to sing and follow the words on the screen.... karoke bars watch out when Myles turns 21, he's going to be tearing up the stage! I hope this song (which is Spongebob downloaded from the Wii online for Rockband 2) and Myles singing puts a smile on my face, it sure does mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iycR3XJdgoE
Copy and paste this link to view the video on Youtube... it was too large to upload to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment