Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back to Scrappin!

June Seasonal Kit, cost $30.00.

June Funky Kit, cost $30.00.


Wow, was it great to get home to some fun scrapbooking papers! It took everything I had to NOT bring this stuff with me on vacation. I've been told I'm not allowed to bring anything scrapbook related on trips with me! Oh well, I guess that's what weekend retreats are for, unlimited scrapbooking time!
So yesterday I put together June's kits, and love the turn out. With the funky series you get three two page layouts, eight notecards, and a recipe book w/20 recipe cards inside. For the June seasonal, you get three two page layouts, eight cards, and a photo book. Both are fun, fresh and full of wonderful colors and patterns. You can place your order in the online store at www.projectscrapbook.net .

No comments:

Post a Comment