Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Elliott's First Day of Preschool Photo shoot!



What a hoot it was this morning trying to get a good shot of Elliott before her fist day of Preschool! She gave me quite the show!!! I just had to share her poses with all of you! She's such an animated child! I bet she talked the ears off of the ladies at prechool! When I picked her up she shared her whole day with me right down to the boy next to her had a cough and his name was Collin and he was sick! (not ready for germs already, oh well)! But then again with these cool nights, I'm sure lots of peole are catching colds! Anyway, I got a double dose of peacefulness today.... which allows me to catch up a bit on my blog. Elliott was gone for four hours this morning at preschool, and then she came home and took a nap (and is still napping for almost 2 hours!). I did miss her incessant chatter all morning, but I did enjoy getting a few scrappin things done! I cannot wait to share the newest kit... soon! I get the joy of sending Elliott three days a week from 9-1, so I will have ample time to get caught up on all the 'to-do's' I've given myself! Something I aim to do is be better at writing to all of you! Please stay tuned for updates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment