Monday, January 11, 2010

The tooth fairy is not my calling....


Myles lost his tooth Saturday night when he accidentally hit his chin with his knee. Which I must add the tooth had nearly been danglin out of his mouth for a week know. Finally it came out... and he came running to me with a bloody mouth, ooohhh I hate losing teeth. We did have to search the floor for the tooth, thank goodness Dane wasn't in the room otherwise, he may have swallowed it (since he picks everything up and puts it in his mouth). Sunday morning Myles wakes up and says we forgot to put his tooth under his pillow. Seth and I look at each other and had to laugh at the fact we forgot to put his tooth under his pillow (and thank goodness he's not an assertive child and did it himself and then we would have failed at acting like the tooth fairy. Well last night we reminded him to put the tooth under his pillow, and went we went to bed without swapping out the tooth for some change. This morning, I mumbled half asleep to my husband at 5:30am to put the t-o-o-t-h under his pillow (I had to spell it out since Elliott was listening at the end of our bed, it seems she crawls in midmorning and the minute you are up, she's up, too). So we were saved by Myles ability to sleep through anything and my half asleep mumbles. So (only a day late) Myles woke up to a surprise under his pillow!

No comments:

Post a Comment