Thursday, January 7, 2010

A walk in the snow




Elliott was thrilled to wake up to snow... and she really wanted to go sledding. So I said after school we'll go sledding. However, we got too much snow for me to consider pushing Dane in his stroller (even though it does have extra big wheels)... so I opted for a walk in the snow. She was playing with a friends in the neighbor hood (I dropped her off after preschool), and instead of picking her up in the car, Dane and I walked over and got her! And in our snow gear, we walked back, and elliott loved it! She loves the snow. And she is the only person I know that doesn't mind having snow in her face (it does worry me a bit that she may get frostbite!) Dane even enjoyed the walk. I put him in his front carrier and zipped him up inside my jacket and he had a hat and scarf. I couldn't cover his hands so he could suck his thumb. When we got home Elliott dove into the snow and made snow angels, ate the snow, and played for a little bit. We didn't get to go sledding today, but the weather forcast looks promising so maybe later in the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment