Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Calendar Kit





Okay, this is a good one... I must say, I plan to actually use the sample for Dane's baby book! It will be so much fun to put pictures from each month and see how he's grown through the year! However, the kit is meant to go onto a calendar! The kit comes with all the supplies to create the 12 single page layouts (titles, too)! It is not posted online, however, if you are interested in a kit, do let me know (send me an email to kristyataylor@yahoo.com)! The cost is $45.00 (that is less than $4 a page!) for just the kit. You may also order an additional calendar (in which you can add the pages, too) for $10. I have posted a few pictures!

Also, Vicki Harper and I have teamed up again to head up north to Michigan for a scrapbook convention! This is a first time for both of us, wow, not sure what to expect, let's hope good things! Will update you on the events!

No comments:

Post a Comment