Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Elliott's Birthday Party




Better late than never... okay, so the actual birthday party was November 1st and here it is days later... Elliott turned 5 on the 1st and invited a preschool friend and some neighbors over for a dress up tea party! And what fun it was. I got out my old tea set (given to me by my Grandma when I was a young girl) and set out a tray with lovely finger foods (which happened to be on some of my grandma's stitched napkins) and the girls in their fancy dresses and big hats had a tea party! Oh, was too cute! And then of course the girls were all over the house, upstairs, downstairs, inside, outside, and the it was Barbies and babies and oh my goodness, this was my fourth party in four days (refer to previous posts in regards to party overload), and I was exhausted at the end! Seeing Elliott joy and excitement was well worth the exhaustion.

No comments:

Post a Comment