Thursday, February 11, 2010

A baby book done in practically minutes....






Okay, so I'm guilty... I am suffering from third child syndrome, where as each kid you add, the less you do! Myles, I created his baby booklet - a mini book in which I wrote EVERYTHING from each month, thoughts, weights, and so much more. Elliott I kept a calendar to write all the quirky first year stuff, and Dane, I am sad to say, nothing until this album.... In planning for my weekend retreat last week, I wanted to do something that was quick! So I created collages for each month through Picasa (which I highly recommend for storing your photos and minor editing). And then with coordinating pattern papers, I've created two page layouts for each month. And on each month I've added little journaling about the milestones accommplished!So at least he now has a '1st Year' book began,a nd I only have a few months to go! Wow, what a relief! And, I think this is my favorite 'themed' album ever! The Fancy Pants pattern papers made the book easy as the mulitple colors coordinated with almost everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment