Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dane has a tooth, and it looks like more to come...



Dane is by far my latest to get a tooth, by now the other two had at least two -four teeth. My mother said I didn't get teeth until I was close to one, too. Yes, Dane is approaching his first year birthday in less than six weeks. Back to the tooth....it took FOREVER to break the gum line, poor guy. It also appears that he has four swollen spots on top and a few swollen spots on the bottom, so I'd imagine he's going to be cutting teeth for some time now. And if cutting teeth isn't bad enough, Dane has an ear infection, too. After three sleepless nights last week, oh and one included a midnight trip to Walmart for infant Tylenol, on Friday I took Dane to the dr. and sure enough he had an ear infection. Wow, it must be some nasty bug, Dane has not been himself for sometime, poor guy. I just hope the antibiotic will kick his crankiness soon. He is sleeping better, but he does seem to be a bit irritable. But then again, he's growing, teething, and so much more, I guess he has a right to be irritiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment