Sunday, February 7, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Scrapbook






Wow, this was such a great weekend! I was a little worried at the beginning, especially after hearing the snow forcast... luckily my dear husband took off work on Friday and I was able to get out and set up before the snow began to accumulate too much! I only had seven to come on Friday, well only two ended up switching Friday for Sunday! It was such a joy to see all the other Friday attendees show up! And, the best part of all each lady was able to stay overnight (we had the meeting room and additional overnight rooms at the REsidence Inn in Carmel!) I truly looked forward to sleeping ALONE, without Dane! I love my baby, but the space was great! Even though poor Seth had to get up in the middle of the night a few times for feedings (but then again, a few nights is nothing compared to the past 10 and a half months I've gotten up to feed Dane). Saturday was great, too, as all fourteen ladies showed up despite the snow. I even made it over to Noblesville to share the new kits for the first Saturday program at the Logan Village Mall. And then right back to scrappin the weekend away! Who would of really thought just how much fun it could be to get away with a group of ladies who enjoy preserving memories just as much as I do! And then Sunday it was to finish up lots of great layouts... I must share (on another post) some of the proejects I worked on! Sunday evening left me tired and ready for some sleep... then it was back to home and hugs and love from the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment