Friday, February 5, 2010

Fabulous February $5.99 Special



When I first began Project Scrapbook, I came up with the motto 'Where I provide the inspiration, and you create the masterpiece.' And with this I want my customers to have an economical solution for speedy scrapbooking! We all lead super busy lives with kids, friends, family, work, house upkeep, and so much more. When we actually get to take some time to endulge in our hobby, the kits are meant to make it easier to do what you love to do. So, in an effort to jumpstart your creativity, I've introduced Fabulous February $5.99 Specials. Each Friday I will release at least one new kit for $5.99. The kit will only be $5.99 for the month of February. And if you are an out of towner, and you want to wait until the end of the month, order the kits you want as they are released, and I will ship all items at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment