Thursday, May 21, 2009

June Kit Club Sneak Peek


Wow... am I thrilled with this series of pattern papers! I am a bit bummed I didn't get a chance to create some stuff before I leave on vacation this afternoon.... however, I was at least able to put together a quick sneak peek of the fabulous Cosmo Cricket Snorkel and Earlybird collections! I promise you will love each kit and all its contents! Also, in the plans a mini book of 'Fave Recipes' using Earlybird and a mini book of 'Fave Photos' using the Snorkel collection. Each book will use ever versatile 4x6 page protectors, so all you will need to do is slip in a photo or recipe card (depending on which kit you choose). Also, in the plans for this kit are a series of cards, you will get to create a set of 8 cards! Place your order today! Check out in the online store at www.projectscrapbook.net . You can choose to have your order shipped or pick up at a local crop, and as always, you can pay with Paypal or send a check (for checks, email me for address)!

No comments:

Post a Comment