Saturday, May 16, 2009

Who is this kid.....


The other day something must have clicked within Dane, he went from newborn to infant in just moments! He went from his cycle of eat, sleep, poop (as my kiddos like to say) to eat, sleep, and be awake!!!! And of course what does this mean for me... eat, sleep, hold Dane, repeat.... Yes, he has a new found joy for being held, for the past few weeks he'd eat and I could put him down! Now, he loves being held, this for sure will take some adjustment. Maybe Danes new actions are a result of his two month birthday, yes, I can't believe it, he is two months old today! We did visit a friend the other day who generoulsy gave us some useful baby items (bouncy chair, seat and play mat - and in perfect timing as Dane had enjoyed the new surroundings as he can reach for things and fix his gaze on toys). Okay, so my ability to get things done is now out the window!!! My husband and I were having a conversation about getting things done... He made the comment 'I don't see how you can get anything done, with two kids you had no excuse, but with three it's impossible!' So at least he is on board with me if the dishes are still in the sink when he gets home, or if the bathrooms are not sparkling clean, and if toys fill all levels/rooms of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment