Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday Party in Fort Wayne


Makin Cake with Grandma.... and taking lots of taste tests!

This is what I wanted, Elliott exclaimed as she opened.... and you can tell by the million dollar smile!

Blowin out the candles!

Grandma Taylor took the two big kids for Fall Break... and what a nice break it was! It was so peaceful and quiet for the two days they were gone. And Dane was home, but quiet, too, since the poor baby had lost his voice. But then again, it was heart breaking to hear is hoarse cry because it had to of hurt his little throat. I was able to get a few things accomplished around the house! Seth and I went up to visit on Saturday. And then on Sunday we celebrated Elliott's birthday with Seth's family. Elliott was so excited about her balloons, eating cake, and opening presents!

And of course I had to share these adorable pictures of Dane! My baby boy is getting so big...

1 comment: