Sunday, October 18, 2009

Star Student of the Week


Myles was chosen as the Star Student of the week from his class! He showed outstanding 'Tiger Traits' and got to sit in a special seat all week! He was so thrilled about his special chair! When he brough his certificate home, I said we'd take him out to dinner for his special award (this was on Monday). Thursday morning, he came down the stairs and said 'I can't wait for tomorrow', and 'I asked What's tomorrow', and he said 'It time for El Rodeo.' I had totally spaced it that I said we'd take him out to dinner, and here it was Thursday and he obviously was counting down the days in his head, so funny! Needless to say, we went out to dinner Friday night as a family, and I just had to capture a photo to document the occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment