Wednesday, October 7, 2009

September American Girl Trip



Okay, so the past few weeks have been a whirlwind of excitement, crops, festivals, planning for future events and so on, this has lead to very little personal time to update fun things like my blog! My apologies! For you readers out there I will try and do a better job and have more frequent posts, as baby Dane is changing so very much (he's almost 7 months now) and of course Elliott and Myles are always into something new!

This post is about our recent trip to Chicago, a yearly tradition. This marks our fifth visit! This is what my mother enjoys gifting to Elliott for her birthday! I think Grandma (and me of course) enjoy the trip just as much as Elliott. It is always so exciting to see what item Elliott likes the most, last year it was the baby toilet, and this year it was the double stroller! And of course she wanted the babies to go with it! She picked out the babies she wanted, and we were off on our way. After, of course the lady put the stroller together! So Elliott was able to walk out with her double stroller, babies and lunch boxes! My husband wasn't nearly as thrilled as Elliott - you could see by the way his eyes popped out of his head as we walked to where they were waiting for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment