Sunday, March 22, 2009


Another day! Danes has gone 48 hours without any 'episodes.' So hopefully news will be good in the morning for discharge. I am full of fear each morning as I drivet o the hospital that I something will happen overnight. I am so ready (only if he is truly ready, too) for baby Dane to come home. Today was a great day for Seth and the kids - they spent most of the day outsdide hunting frogs and jumping on the trampoline. Seth is such a great distraction for the kids, he is a kid himself and enjoys the frog hunting and jumping just as much as the do.
On a side note.... I have been able to work on a few things for Project Scrapbook, your newsletter is coming soon with lots of updates! Also, I do have a couple new layouts I hope to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment