Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh what a great day!!! Dane is HOME!!!!!

Yesterday, we got word Dane might come home today..... however, I didn't want to get my hopes ups until I actually signed the discharge papers! Which did happen just a few hours ago.... so excited. We are now all home and happy! The kids were beside themselves with joy, Elliott has not taken her hands off him! And surprisingly the baby is still sleeping after an hour of poking and prodding of the kiddos! I for sure feel much relief knowing he is home with us and we can now be our NEW family. And he is on an Apnea monitor for at least two weeks when he is sleeping/napping, so we do have that extra sense of security! So thank you for all your prayers and support. I cannot wait to share this precious boy with each and every one of you, he is simply beautiful and the perfect addition to our home!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! So glad that you could bring him home. He certainly is a cutie...

    ReplyDelete