Sunday, July 19, 2009

Am I a lucky girl or what....

For once in my life (okay, so maybe that's a slight exaggeration), I felt like such a lucky girl! Recently I attended an open house at Creative Hideaway in Fortville, and entered my name into a drawing, and to my awesome surprise, I won a weekend for two at the Scrapbook Retreat! I asked my friend Vicki to join me! And this weekend was my weekend! Yeah for me! First, I must say I'm lucky to have a gracious husband who stayed home with all three kids all weekend. I did go home each night to feed Dane (who of course still doesn't sleep through the night)! And then I'm also lucky to have such a wonderful scrapbook space (my own 6ft table) and hostess (Angie_) for the weekend. And the weekend was filled with wonderful companionship (thank you Vicki and the new scrapbook friends I made)! I was so relaxed and motivated all weekend long! I am thrilled to share my progress with you!
Enjoy and I hope they inspire you to take some time for yourself and do something you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment