Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 1 of my 30 day challenge



A few years back I was on the Design Team at Scrapbook Corner and we had a challenge to scrapbook everyday for an entire month, and I was looking at it the other day and though 'what a great concept.' So I am choosing this month as a my month! And I thought I would share my events with all of you!

July, 1st 2009. Just another day in the Taylor household....I get up around 6ish and the kids follow at 7:30ish! I do enjoy not having to rush anywhere or get Myles ready for school! Today we had errands in the am, I attempted a little shopping at Archivers, but that didn’t work too well. My two older kids were obnoxious! But then again, I know better than to go shopping at the noon hour! I did treat them to lunch at Qdoba! I just love their vegetarian nachos! And then it was home for the afternoon!  Myles found a new place on lego.com where they post challenges. The challange was to create a monument! So we decided on the Washington Monumnet and Myles did a great job looking at the photo and recreating the model. So we took a photo and uploaded it to lego.com. He was thrilled. Then for dinner I attmempted to hand make ravioli with Ricotti and Spinach. And it actually turned out really yummy. Seth and I are iconsidering becoming vegetarians! We rarely eat meat, so we have some new cook books for different recipes and helpful hints on eating vegetarian, so we’ll see how it turns out! This evening found me running to the grocery store for some much needed items like milk and eggs! And of course I splurged on ice cream, what atreat after the end to a long day! Dane went to bed peacefully. Elliott took a nap midday, so she wasn’t too interested in bedtime! Always a challenge.... to let her nap is to take a chance, but then to let her stay awake is to have to put up with her crankinss. She is in between needing one and not needing one! Myles is usually easy to get to bed as long as someone is upstairs with him! A few books and he’s content!

No comments:

Post a Comment