Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Croppin Weekends

July 1oth/11th, 2009. I always look forward to my weekends that I have crops planned.... it becomes such a great way to get out, socialize and get some scrapbooking stuff done! Oh and of course it is alwys fun to share my new store items! Today I was fortunate to be able to leave the kids with my brother, Brian so I could head to set up earlier than 5! And not have to take all three kids with me! I did take Dane, and that didn't work so well. He was a out of sorts! The evening went quick, even thought I didn leave a bit early, however the ladies stayed and cropped until past midnight! What a great group of people! And Saturday, I looked forward to going back, without Dane! This will be the longest he and I have been apart. At first I was a bit sad and missed my baby, but then I was thrilled to not have to be on demand the whole day! Oh and of course I did get some personal scrapbooking done! I do not do much for myself at home anymore! MOst stuff I do is for my website and kits! So I always look forward to crops, so I can get out my own pictures and work on my stuff! Saturday went by too quick! It was filled with great conversations, yummy food and lots of scrapbooking! And I was thrilled to come home to a husband who was awake, this meant no unloading alone! He did all the work for me, and I had gracious helpers pack up! What a great end to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment