Sunday, July 26, 2009

Okay, after much thought and pondering...

As for the Sidewalk Sale at Logan Village Mall, I am going to stay home... there is a slight chance of afternoon showers, so I don't want to take a chance and ruin all my stuff! Of course, my luck it will stay nice and sunny! Oh well! Outside events are always uncertain! And baby Dane would be with me, so he wouldn't allow for quick pack up!!! Thanks to all of you for hanging in there and checking to see if I was planning on attending! For those of you reading this,use code 25OFFSALE on my online store www.projectscrapbook.net for my own At-Home-Sidewalk-Sale-Online!!!! Coupon will be valid until the end of the month! Remember you can now pay by credit card through Paypal with or without having a Paypal account, just follow the prompts as if checking out with Paypal. Or you can choose to pay when you pick up, if you decide to pick up at a local crop (the next one is August 14 & 15).

No comments:

Post a Comment