Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dane Takes Flight


Not even 5 months old and Dane took his first airplane ride. Needless to say, the other two kiddos were a bit jealous! Myles really wants to fly, but see, Dane was free for me!!! We headed out to Vegas this afternoon to visit with my Grandpa and attend my Grandmother's memorial service (she passed away this past Christmas). Dane did great taking off, duration of flight, and even landing with very little crying! It was nice to have relief with holding since my mother and father sat next to me! We were able to sit in the very first row, with ample leg room, thanks to a young man who gave up his primo window seat so we could sit as a group! I simply asked and he said okay! The floor had so much room, I was able to lay down Dane! Now, the big questions is... how will Dane react to a three hour time difference! My grandpa (aunt and cousin, too) were waiting for us at the airport! So nice to see family, especially my grandpa whom I haven't seen in some time. They moved to Vegas almost 8 years ago, and my visits are few and very far between. After visiting for a little while, we checked into our hotel, the Residence Inn. I love Residence Inn's because they have mini kitchens, small living rooms, and lots of space, and of course a yummy breakfast in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment