Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One in a Million shot!

Okay, so it has always been a dream, desire, and a want to become a part of something great! A great design team for a great scrapbook company! So here goes! Cosmo Cricket, which happens to be a favorite paper company of mine, has a call out! I'm sure they get hundreds of entrys, but I suppose you have to begin somewhere. I am posting some of my favorite layouts using Cosmo Crickets pattern papers! Enjoy!

This is the beginning page of my most recent vacation (May 09 believe it or not) and it's actually completed! This layout uses the super cool Snorkel collection (featured in last months Kit Club).

I just love the vintage feel of the Earlybird series of pattern papers (also featured in last months Kit Club). The elements make easy titles or journaling spots!

An oldie but a Goodie line of pattern papers, I just love this 'Family' tree (it's my old work family from Cord Camera).

The primary of this collection is great for this photo of Myles on the computer! All there patterns are full of vibrant colors and patterns, perfect for a variety of photos and events!

And of course the awesome Mr.Campy! What a great pattern for Fall and lots of other outdoorsy activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment